[Logwatch] Logwatch warning message.

Ann Hopkins seashell at handypaws.com
Fri Jul 16 11:04:18 MST 2004

Background:
Suse 9.1, Perl 5.8.3

I get these messages in my report which I think I can just ignore.
Could anyone confirm this?

--------------------- SSHD Begin ------------------------

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/log.d/scripts/services/sshd line 174, <STDIN> line 8.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/log.d/scripts/services/sshd line 174, <STDIN> line 17.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/log.d/scripts/services/sshd line 174, <STDIN> line 21.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/log.d/scripts/services/sshd line 174, <STDIN> line 22.

SSHD Killed: 1 Time(s)

SSHD Started: 1 Time(s)

Thanks.