[Logwatch] nfs disk?

Alexander R. Loker arloker at pbs.org
Fri Nov 19 07:11:11 MST 2004

I just installed LW 5.2.2 and it's not reporting disk space for my nfs
mounts. The latest Redhat version of LW (4.3.2) on another box does
report nfs mounts. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Alex

Alex Loker

Unix Administrator, Enterprise Platforms

Public Broadcasting Service

1310 Braddock Place,

Alexandria, VA 22314

Office: 703-739-5080

Cell:   703-856-3514

arloker at pbs.org

The closer you are to death
The harder you cling to life.
TOUCHING THE VOID
Premiering on PBS, November 21, 2004 at 9 PM ET/PT.

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.