[Logwatch] Logwatch on Windows

Phil Bettinson phil.bettinson at llgc.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 01:53:30 MST 2005

Having read the discussion on this, maybe what your looking for is
something like SWATCH, which watches a logfile for X behaviour, then
runs X script. It runs as a service on linux, and does seem to work
quite well (once it's set up correctly). How it will run on Windows is
beyond me.

On anouther note, wouldn't you rather something that read the EventViewer?

Phil
System Administrator, National Library of Wales

oh, ps. I seem to be missing messages from the mailing list.. is it me?