[Logwatch] Logwatch problems

Tomas Larsson ktl at bornet.net
Sat Dec 17 10:42:05 MST 2005

There are updates reported in yum.log, and by tripwire, but it's not allways
in the logwatch report.

Basically, tripwire reports that a number of files changed last night. There
is nothing in the logwatch report, but in yum.log there is logged updates of
the same files tripwire reported.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden