[Logwatch] newbie questions about logwatch sendmail output

Pritchard smpritchard at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 18:16:39 MST 2005

> Yes your logwatch is pretty old there are a lot of
> improvements
> especially in sendmail. However you should wait to
> upgrade until after
> Wednesday that is the "target date" for Logwatch 6.0
> stable.

Thanks for the help.  That clears up my confusion on
whether the "unmatched entries" were significant.

One more newbiew question about upgrading, I assume
that the Binary RPM (noarch) is intended to be multi
platform.  Is that a correct assumption?  Should it
work on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3?  Or should I
compile the source?

Thanks again,
Sean