[Logwatch] logwatch suggestion

Pan, Aguang Aguang.Pan at ottoasia.com
Fri Jul 8 04:08:01 MST 2005

Dear Sir,

   Our company is using Linux for E-mail and of course the logwatch written
is great tool. However we have a small problem when using this logwatch
file. Because we have so many E-mails everyday so the logwatch can not send
the check result but send an E-mail with the below errors:

    /etc/cron.daily/00-logwatch:
postdrop: warning: uid=0: File too large
send-mail: fatal: root(0): Message file too big

   I am wondering it is possible for the logwatch to write everything to a
file and then send that file instead of putting check result in the message
body?

Thanks
Best Regards

Aguang Pan