[Logwatch] Re: Question with 6.1

David Kiser dgkiser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:14:12 MST 2005

Actually, after investigating further I determined the problem.  When
i upgraded, it replaced my conf file, dropping my detail level from
high to low.  At that point, the only information I was seeing from
logwatch relative to http logs were from a single webserver I have
that is still in the common versus combined log format..

Thanks all !