[Logwatch] RE: Kernel Error ?

David Vaughan dvaughan at am-a.com
Thu Jun 9 09:21:54 MST 2005

Ah this is a samba error, probably not related. Nevermind. I'll assume it's
something with the MSSQL server.

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information.  If you are not
a designated recipient, you may not review, modify, copy or distribute this
message or its contents.  If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.

Thank you.