[Logwatch] Re: Logwatch error Openvpn

Hinko Kielman hinko at knetter-x.nl
Tue Sep 27 02:35:30 MST 2005

I found something, i checked other service files and found out that some
of those were starting with: #!/usr/bin/perl -w

I added that line in the openvpn file, but know i get another error:
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ge (>=) at ./openvpn line 18.

I think it means that $Debug contains no value
my $Debug = $ENV{'LOGWATCH_DEBUG'};