[Logwatch] Logwatch 7.3 and sudo (fwd)

Bjorn L. bl_logwatch at mblmail.net
Wed Apr 12 16:18:36 MST 2006

> Howdy, I've just installed the 7.3 version of logwatch, and for some
> reason, I cannot get any info for sudo out of running logwatch --service
> sudo or logwatch --logfile secure

I took a look at the sudo script.  Indeed, it has several problems,
including that it didn't have the "catch all" OtherList, which hid
some other issues.  I made some changes, and saved it to cvs.

It would be useful if folks could test it and submit appropriate
patches if there are more unmatched entries.  Or clean it up,
in general.