[Logwatch] ignore.conf formatting question

Michael Weber mweber at alliednational.com
Mon Apr 17 08:02:35 MST 2006

Greetings!

I have the following line in my /etc/logwatch/conf/services/ignore.conf file.

/1 packet to udp/

What I want is to ignore all the logwatch output lines that look like this:

   From 30.250.239.160 - 1 packet to udp(1026)

What do I need in that file?

Thanx!

-Michael

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any associated
file(s) may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information or be protected from disclosure under law ("Confidential
Information").  Any use or disclosure of this Confidential Information,
or taking any action in reliance thereon, by any individual/entity
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  This
Confidential Information is intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you
have received this Confidential Information in error and have an
obligation to promptly inform the sender and permanently destroy,
in its entirety, this Confidential Information (and all copies
thereof).  E-mail is handled in the strictest of confidence by
Allied National, however, unless sent encrypted, it is not a secure
communication method and may have been intercepted, edited or
altered during transmission and therefore is not guaranteed.