[Logwatch] MailScanner Status not Reporting in Logwatch

Daniel Straka dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Fri Aug 4 09:56:00 MST 2006

I recently installed a new MailScanner machine with SUSE Enterprise 10
and sendmail, I was previously on RedHat 7.3. Logwatch does not
display
the MailScanner Status section as it did with Redhat. Also SUSE has
different
mail logging (ie, several mail log files mail, mail.info, mail.err,
mail.warn)
whereas Redhat had only the file "maillog".

Can anyone guide me with how to get Logwatch to report the MailScanner
Status section for me on this system?

Thanks,

Dan Straka
Systems Coordinator