[Logwatch] logwatch.conf

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Jul 6 23:08:42 MST 2006

In article <20060706134208.GA8035 at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>, lude at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de says...
> Have you checked if there is a cron job which runs logwatch or is this
> simply missing?
>
> Did you get a mail, if you call the logwatch script manually?
>
> Which version of logwatch do you use? I don't have a FC4 box here.

Hi Markus!

There is cron job, because "root" user on that machine receives mail. I don't know how to run script manually. Can you help me with this one?
I use Logwatch 7.2.1 (released 01/18/06)

Like I said in first mail. I believe that, for any reason, logwatch doesn't read my "MailTo = tparcina at lama.hr" line right. And it, as it is by default, send's mail to "root". How to troubleshoot this?

Thank you for your time!

Tomislav