[Logwatch] splithosts option

Shawn Stricker kb1ibt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 19:21:28 MST 2006

what about the HostLimit option in the .conf file?

#
# With this option set to 'Yes', only log entries for this particular
host
# (as returned by 'hostname' command) will be processed.  The hostname
# can also be overridden on the commandline (with --hostname
option).  This
# can allow a log host to process only its own logs, or Logwatch can be
# run once per host included in the logfiles.
#
# The default is to report on all log entries, regardless of its
source host.
# Note that some logfiles do not include host information and will
not be
# influenced by this setting.
#
#HostLimit = Yes