[Logwatch] Changing subject line of Logwatch emails?

Burv bowei_99 at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 10:56:03 MST 2006

Is there a configuration setting for Logwatch where I
can define the setting of the emails?  Specifically,
since I manage a lot of machines, it would be nice if
the email said something more detailed than 'Logwatch
for hostname-here'.  In fact, since the email is from
logwatch, I think it's redundant to include that in
the subject, too.  Perhaps something like
"hostname-here: 1 errors, /usr critical" for a subject
instead?