[Logwatch] subject line, centralized syslog

Shawn Stricker kb1ibt at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:14:56 MST 2006

I am also having problems differentiating between 4 different hosts
reporting to the same centralized syslog-ng  maybe it is just the
fact that i'm using the version in gentoo's portage but it seemed
like i was missing a few service scripts as well, such as dropbear
and dnsmasq (services on my openwrt router)