[Logwatch] Logwatch 7.3.4 doubles postfix entries

Christian Aust christian at wilde-welt.de
Sat Apr 21 00:40:06 MST 2007

Hi all,

since I've been using logwatch on debian, it has always been working
just fine. However, since I recently upgraded logwatch to a never
version than what's included in the apt repository, I see all postfix
entries in the daily report counted twice. I.e., when I've actually
sent one mail to a certain domain yesterday, it will be shown as two
in todays report.

Now that's not a big deal, but I'd still like to iron it out one day.
Could somebody please point me into the right direction of where to
look for the cause of that error? Kind regards,

Christian