[Logwatch] time range settings

Jason random.numbers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:00:41 MST 2007

Than you very much for the reply.  I checked out that help message, as
well as the DateManip documentation, but I couldn't find exactly what
I was looking for.  Perhaps you'll know.

I know 'today 11:00 for that hour' will get that hour's worth of logs,
but is there a relative way of specifying that?  I tried '-1 hours',
but if the command runs at 10:15 it'll only pick up 9:15 to 10:15, not
9:00 to 10:00.  '-1 hours for that hour' appears to do the same thing.
 Is there some way of phrasing that time range so that if I run it at
00:15 it'll pick up the logs from the previous day 23:00 to 24:00?  If
not it's not the end of the world I'll just do some scripting to
handle that, but it seems like there should be a DateManip phrase to
describe what I want, I'm just not sure what.

Thanks,
Jason