[Logwatch] Logwatch 7.3.4 released

Kit Gerrits kitgerrits at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 07:05:13 MST 2007

Hehe, good stuff!

I'll try to publish my HP-UX findings by release 7.3.5.

My  LogWatch tinkering has been on hold the past few weeks due to other
projects taking priority.

Is there any way of co-operating between the .tar releases and RedHat's .RPM
releases?
(right now, the plan is to stick the 'homebrew' LogWatch in /opt/ and
disable the official RHLE LogWatch.

Regards,

Kit Gerrits