[Logwatch] iptables summary on Ubuntu - new iptables module code

Dale Morin dale at MustangInternetServices.com
Mon Jan 22 12:48:27 MST 2007

Hugo,

> Do all log lines contain these entries? Or just the ones from iptables?
> (Or perhaps just all kernel log entries.)

All kernel log records contain this timestamp, not just iptables records.

FYI- I have worked out code to allow the timestamp to be dropped based on a setting in the iptables.conf file.  If
anyone is interested, I'll post it for review and comments.

--
Dale Morin, Mustang Internet Services, Inc.