[Logwatch] MailFrom

Kévin DESCOUBES kevindescoubes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:14:04 MST 2007

I don't really understand what you are saying ...
In fact, i'm going to copy/paste a piece of my conf' file , and you will see

# Default person to mail reports to.  Can be a local account or a
> # complete email address.  Variable Print should be set to No to
> # enable mail feature.
> MailTo = kevindescoubes at gmail.com gdb237 at gmail.com
> tab.dambrinefr at laposte.net franck.deroche at gmail.com
>
> # WHen using option --multiemail, it is possible to specify a different
> # email recipient per host processed.  For example, to send the report
> # for hostname host1 to user at example.com, use:
> #Mailto_host1 = user at example.com
> # Multiple recipients can be specified by separating them with a space.
>
> # Default person to mail reports from.  Can be a local account or a
> # complete email address.
> MailFrom = logwatch at cyber116.fr

You can see that the Mailto is pretty well understood, as we all received
the logwatch, BUT, the MailFrom isn't treated well ...
I'm going to try with a "\" as you wrote, but i don't understand why it can
solve this problem.

--
Cordialement,

Kévin Descoubes