[Logwatch] Fwd: logwatch unable to send an email with exim

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Wed Nov 7 08:29:10 MST 2007

Kirk Bauer wrote:
> Any exim users who can comment?

Sounds to me like the Mailer is still calling "mail" which is what that
error is. We changed to sendmail sometime in the 7 series so my guess is
something in the config is hanging on to the old mailer line. Exim
should have a sendmail compatible command interface [something at
/usr/sbin/sendmail or /usr/lib/sendmail ] by default mailer should me
"sendmail -t"