[Logwatch] Weekly and monthly reports?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Oct 13 04:28:18 MST 2007

Hi,

I am looking into the weekly and monthly reports. But it seems to me
logwatch is not clear in that area.

I tried some options but find the results not particular clear.

If I try `--range "last week"` as option it seems to give me only a day
and not the whole week.

The option `for that week` can not be added as it only seems to work for
year, month, day, ...

So how can one obtain weekly and monthly reports? I am not getting the
hang of those Date::Manip options.

Hugo.

PS: That headache might have something to do with it :-(

	for they are subtle and quick to anger.