[Logwatch] Weekly and monthly reports?

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Oct 14 10:46:17 MST 2007

Mike Tremaine wrote:

> Which seems to point to there not being a "weekly" option, sorry. You
> could wrap the call to logwatch with a bash script that could generated
> the between date1 and date2 style.

I tried to follow the example from the output of --range help (it is
much longer then your quote ;-)

However logwatch goes entirely haywire over the following test:
logwatch --range 'between -10 days and -2 days'

Given that logwatch is pretty much a reporting tool some improvements in
this regard would be great (if someone can think of how to write them).

Hugo.

	for they are subtle and quick to anger.