[Logwatch] logwatch not sending emails to alternate email address

Asrai khn asraikhn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:44:50 MST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 8:19 PM, Mike Tremaine <mgt at stellarcore.net> wrote:

> Try adding Print = No to your config file

I'll but as far  I can understand logwatch-7.3.6 overiding the value its
read from

$ConfigDir/conf/logwatch.conf with env. varailble MailTo

#if MAILTO is set in the environment, grab it as we may be being used by
#cron or anacron, which do not set command line args.
if ($ENV{'MAILTO'})
{
    $Config{'mailto'} = $ENV{'MAILTO'};
}

Imean its not honour MailTo in config file while running from
cron.daily, still i am confused it was working fine in f7.

regards