[Logwatch] logwatch not sending emails to alternate email address

Asrai khn asraikhn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:45:18 MST 2008

Its not sending email to none root even if i set "MailTo = someEmailAddr in
/usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/logwatch.conf.

as i sayd before on fedora 7 even /etc/logwatch/conf/logwatch.conf was
enough to tell logwatch to sent email to other email addresses.

can someone probably from dev ppl tells me what has been changed from
logwatch-7.3.4-10.fc7 to logwatch-7.3.6-13.fc8 that logwatch not not
honoring its config files?

regards