[Logwatch] Working on a port to Sun Solaris 10

Don Wilder don.wilder at gmail.com
Fri May 2 05:06:28 MST 2008

Is there anyone working on a port to Solaris I can confer with? I have many
of the functions working, but ipf is making my head spin. :) The nice thing
about perl is it is portable.

If anyone else is working on a port to Solaris Please contact me.

Don Wilder
Senior Systems Engineer

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.