[Logwatch] logwatch is DOA - need help/suggestions followup with more info

Dale Morin dale at mustanginternetservices.com
Wed Oct 1 11:37:21 MST 2008

> On Oct 1, 2008, at 5:40 AM, Dale Morin wrote:
>>
>> sh      20692 root  txt    REG    8,1   79988  237599 /bin/dash
>>

> dash? I chance that is the problem? I'm not familiar with it so that is
> why I ask.

Nope, /bin/dash is a lighter-weight version of /bin/bash.

The default shell /bin/sh is typically a symlink to /bin/dash.  bash can
be used instead of dash as bash supports everything in dash, but not
vice versa.

I don't think this is an issue.

Still need help!

--
Dale Morin, Mustang Internet Services, Inc.