[Logwatch] logwatch is DOA - strace -f output included from test.pl

Bjorn L. bl_logwatch2 at mblmail.net
Thu Oct 2 14:40:55 MST 2008

I've run out of ideas at this point.  The only thing I can think of
trying is to run the attached C program.  It invokes the readdir system
call.  If it fails, your problem is not in Perl, but rather in either
the kernel (and libraries), the filesystem, or your hard drive.  If it
does fail, you can try running it on other directories.