[Logwatch] Arch Linux Pacman LogFile?

Bryan Jacobs bkj at builtbygeek.com
Sun Sep 21 09:39:58 MST 2008

Was wondering if anyone else on the list has created a pacman logwatch
script (Arch Linux way of updating the system)?  I have tried to create
my own using a copy of the yum script/log files but I am failing
miserably due to my awful regex knowledge.  Attached is a copy of the
pacman log file if anyone else with more experience cares to help out
the Arch community (if one does not already exist).

Virus Free -- Scanned By MailSecurity
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of BBG, Inc.