[Logwatch] logwatch for central logserver

Chantal Rosmuller chantal at antenna.nl
Wed Aug 12 06:45:33 MST 2009

It is valid in this version, look at the command output:

root at server:~# logwatch --help | grep host
   [--splithosts] [--multiemail]
--splithosts: Create a report for each host in syslog.
--multiemail: Send each host report in a separate email.  Ignored if
              not using --splithosts.

root at server:~# logwatch -v
Logwatch 7.3.6 (released 05/19/07)

but it apparantly does not do what I want :)